Einstein + Genius expansion
Playing Time: 15-45 mins
- Broad Appeal. A light co-op/competitive abstract strategy game that takes you into the life and science of everybody’s favorite genius – Albert Einstein
- Simple Mechanics. Place exactly two tiles into the Big Idea on your turn minimizing downtime. Even non-gamers are playing in minutes.
- Fascinating Shapes. Unique Penrose tiles representing Ideas create compelling patterns and ensure replay value.
- Rich in History. Meticulously researched and full of fascinating detail, cards are loaded with history showcasing the human side and other lesser known aspects of Einstein’s life.
- Additional Languages. English edition also includes cards needed for play in German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish with non-English rules available online.
Everyone Plays Einstein
Each player represents Einstein during one of four periods in his life: Young, Prime, Globetrotting, and Wise. Seriously, who else would you want to play
Accessible gameplay and comic book rules. Everyone is up and running immediately, but with enough strategic depth to keep more serious gamers engaged as well.
• 96 Idea Tiles
• 40 Inspiration Cards
• 30 Prestige Stars
• 10 Major Theory Cards
• 4 Einstein Cards
• 1 Comic-Style Rulebook
The Genius Expansion evolves the world of Einstein and provides an exciting step-up for more expert players. Leveraging the components in the base game, along with some new ones, the expansion layers on the kinds of strategic choices and player interactivity that hobby gamers love, with a new deck of cards to bring these mechanisms to life along with entirely new rules for taking your Einstein experience to the genius level! More specifically, with this expansion players now have:
- Insight cards
- Genius scoring cards
- Prestige scoring that’s broken into six categories: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Philosophy, Major Theories, and Collaboration earned during the game
- The opportunity to use inspirations and ideas played by both you and your opponents